Call for Partner Submissions –
As our valuable partners in the field and around the globe, USAID Oceans wants to hear from you! We would like to feature the work you are doing to further traceability and sustainable fishing in our eNewsletters and program web portal. This may include activity updates, upcoming trainings and events, or newly released research or resources.
We welcome submissions from all of our partners, including:
- Public and Private sector Partners
- National Technical Working Group members
- Technical Advisory Group members
Updates may include (and are not limited to):
- Activity updates from your organization or agency
- New research completed
- New resources available to the public
- Spotlights on successful partners, individuals working to combat IUU fishing and enhance fisheries sustainability
Guidelines on content submission:
Stories should be limited to approximately 500 words, with 2-3 supporting high-resolution images/photographs. Submissions or inquiries on submission guidelines should be directed to Melinda Donnelly, USAID Oceans Communications and Outreach Specialist, Melinda.Donnelly@oceans-partnership.org.